Montag, 28. November 2011

Blog Launch

Hi folks!
Now, let's skip all the introductory stuff, because this is going to be a blog centered on my hardware experiments, so what really matters is what I do rather than who I am - if you still want to find out, I'm on Facebook, too. Just like anybody else ;)
So, what to expect in the coming weeks?
My brother gave me a Christmas calendar containing some resistors, LEDs and stuff, so I though I'd tell somebody whether I blew myself up by toying around with these things - as to prevent people from making the same mistake as well.
And second, I'm going to build an Arduino-based internet messenger for The AirBear and I'd like to use this blog to keep him (and the rest of the world, of course) informed of my progress. The launch of the project is scheduled for the end of January 2012, so there isn't that much time left... yet I have barely started ;)
That's it for now...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen